Transmit Voltage and Thanks

hotrod541@...

I just completed my uBITX and I installed the double dc inputs. One for the receiver and the second for the PA.  How high can the input for the PA be without damage to the power transistors.  I am looking for a little more output.  I also would like to know if thre are better replacements for the two power transistors . I have installed a heat sink to the rear of the radio. I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the questions that I asked on this net, it was a great help in completing the radio. The first time on power up was a qso from here in Florida to KA1GG in MA. on field day.
Buddy, KJ4ZSI