Re: JackAl Board Debut

Jack, W8TEE

We're using the SPI interface. It is a resistive touch panel. We're coding for the RA8875 chip and 5" and 7" displays.

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 11:03:14 AM EDT, AdverseYaw <w8vos@...> wrote:

That looks like just the thing I want for my uBitx.  What sort of interface should select when ordering the TFT display from BuyDisplay? They have the option of SPI or I2C with all the usual connectors.  I don't think an FFC connector would be appropriate.  Also, 5.0V power I think and a capacitive touch panel?  Just trying to get ahead of the game so when I receive the board from you guys I can get right to building.
73 de W8VOS, Kevin