Re: Schematic . . . What Schematic . . mine?

William Cullison

i think I need to start a notebook. I'll order parts quite often from Chaina and by the time I have my parts I can't remember what they were ordered. At least I'm collecting a good supply of parts.

73 Bill WA8VIH/4

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 11:14 PM, Vince Vielhaber <vev@...> wrote:
I do the same thing.  Mainly because I figure I won't remember it tomorrow!

Vince.

On 06/25/2018 11:00 PM, Ashhar Farhan wrote:
I always work with a lab notebook. Each time something is finished (as a
module or rig), i pull out the notebook, draw out the circuit and note
the readings and the performance. Then, move on. It is a habit worth
cultivating. In six month time you will forget what you built and why.
Building without a log book is filling a leaky bucket.

- f

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 8:14 AM, <russkg0bk@...
<mailto:russkg0bk@...>> wrote:

    Ty Jon. That's about what I was saying.
    I'm I retired Broadcast Engineer an never kept a notepad (except hidden)
    Job security I guess. hi hi
    Just wanted those that were making mods to know.
    When some quits working. . . how do i get through this rats net to
    fond it.
    AGN TY

  Michigan VHF Corp.   http://www.nobucks.net/   http://www.CDupe.com/
                          http://www.metalworkingfun.com