Re: KD8CEC - Nextion Display - IAN questions

Lowell Haney NE4EB

Michel,

If you have the Arduino IDE, there is a command line utility built into the package. it is called "AVRDude" and can be executed from a terminal window. Here is the command line that works with my setup.

avrdude -pm328p -carduino -P/dev/ttyUSB0 -b57600 -Uflash:w:ubitx_CEC1.01.hex:i

The filename you want to load  (.hex file) is just after the 'w:'  I execute this line after navigating to the file location directory/file in the terminal program. The help function for avrdude explains all the switches that can be invoked.

Hope this helps.