Re: Schematic . . . What Schematic . . mine?

Vince Vielhaber

I do the same thing. Mainly because I figure I won't remember it tomorrow!

Vince.

On 06/25/2018 11:00 PM, Ashhar Farhan wrote:
I always work with a lab notebook. Each time something is finished (as a
module or rig), i pull out the notebook, draw out the circuit and note
the readings and the performance. Then, move on. It is a habit worth
cultivating. In six month time you will forget what you built and why.
Building without a log book is filling a leaky bucket.

- f

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 8:14 AM, <@Russ_KG0BK
<mailto:@Russ_KG0BK>> wrote:

Ty Jon. That's about what I was saying.
I'm I retired Broadcast Engineer an never kept a notepad (except hidden)
Job security I guess. hi hi
Just wanted those that were making mods to know.
When some quits working. . . how do i get through this rats net to
fond it.
AGN TY