Re: Schematic . . . What Schematic . . mine?

Ashhar Farhan

I always work with a lab notebook. Each time something is finished (as a module or rig), i pull out the notebook, draw out the circuit and note the readings and the performance. Then, move on. It is a habit worth cultivating. In six month time you will forget what you built and why. Building without a log book is filling a leaky bucket.

- f

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 8:14 AM, <russkg0bk@...> wrote:
Ty Jon. That's about what I was saying.
I'm I retired Broadcast Engineer an never kept a notepad (except hidden)
Job security I guess. hi hi
Just wanted those that were making mods to know.
When some quits working. . . how do i get through this rats net to fond it.
AGN TY