Re: IRF510

Howard Fidel

Skip:
Thanks for the offer. I just ordered them from Mouser, but I probably won't change them. Just send me another SASE I will send you more parts.

Howard

On 6/25/2018 1:58 AM, Skip Davis via Groups.Io wrote:
Howard do you need some 510’s , I’ll trade a few for some more of those caps and inductors for the driver mod. I got another board that needs them.

Skip Davis, NC9O

On Jun 24, 2018, at 22:53, Howard Fidel <sonic1@...> wrote:

They are obsolete. Just had them lying around like you do.

Howard

On 6/24/2018 10:12 PM, ajparent1/KB1GMX wrote:
Early Dmos parts.  They are good, I still have some in the collection along with
VN66ak and a few VMP4s.  Whos selling them now?

Allison