Re: Bitx40 75KHz Spurious, How to solve it. #bitx40

MVS Sarma

how did you power it - by smps wall wart mor linear  or just a battery?

regards
sarma
 vu3zmv

Regards
MVS Sarma

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 12:39 PM, <jj1epe@...> wrote:
Hi!

I built Bitx40 about 2 weeks ago.

I measured the spurious of Bitx40 by using the spectrum analyzer.
The level of spurious of harmonics were under 50db. So this is fine.
But the spurious at 75KHz was observed.
The spurious might be the multiple of 25KHz.
It would be much appreciated if you could advise  me the cause and solution of this spurious of Bitx40.

In Japan, we must prove to the authority that the spurious of the transceiver meets the criteria to obtain the certification of the transceiver from the authority.
So if i could not resolve this spurious, I will not be able to use Bitx40 in Japan.

Thanks in advance,
Akira
JJ1EPE