Re: RFI from uBitx TX after AGC and other mods installed

Don, ND6T

Rowland,
With the AGC board mounted so far from the volume control (and right near the high RF area) it might be best to run shielded cable instead of just twisted pair. Some RG174 or similar small cable (impedance unimportant) might be the answer. I think that you may have found it! Or at least one of 'em.
The two others with problems were also using that spot! That is something that I had not considered. My builds are all right on the front panel, just a couple of inches for the audio run. -Don