Bad Relay #ubitx

atouk

In case anyone sees a similar issue, I took me a bit of head scratching to figure out what it was.  Add to that the random nature of it, more than one cup of coffee was consumed.

Either K1 or K3 has bad/dirty contacts on it making the switch from XMT to RCV..  Keying the mic or key transmit to get the relays to cycle (sometimes takes more than once), fixes the problem by getting the contacts to close fully.  Unfortunately I'll have to wait until it misbehaves again, and then manually force each relay to cycle independently to figure out which needs replacement.

Not looking forward to desoldering...

(pic attached)