Re: I need a V3 or V4 uBitx board.

Jerry Gaffke

Well, I tried to jump in.
Clicked the 40M option on his poll, no response.
Clicked VoteNow, and it said ThankYouForVoting, but still not in the list an a couple hours later.
Tried posting to the kd1jvdesigns@groups.io, clicked the green ReplyToGroup button, looked good,
except still not seeing it on the website an hour later.
Had sent email to Steve a few weeks ago when he said he had 10 remaining from the previous run,
never got a reply.

Well, I now see that the poll shows up a bit different in my browser if I click on the individual message
rather than try to vote using the web interface into the the "messages" page.
    https://groups.io/g/kd1jvdesigns/message/161
But I'm not so sure I want to promise to buy one if I can't communicate with him.

Could be some of this explains why Steve's not sure there's enough interest to do another run.

Jerry

On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 10:56 am, Jerry Gaffke wrote:
I think groups.io is your best bet.
Steve has a poll going now, asking if there is interest in a new run of boards.
If you want one you should join the group and respond to that.
I may jump in there as well.

If and when he does decide to create more kits, he will post a message to the group
with instructions on how to order.  Not sure how that happens now, but his CW rigs
sold out fast and you had to respond within a few hours.

Steve did maintain a website in the past:  http://kd1jv.qrpradio.com/
but that has not been updated in years.
He's more interested in building radios than being a webmaster.

Jerry