Re: Receive audio terrible....out of calibration #ubitx #firmware

Jerry Gaffke

The transmit LPF filter relays only get energized when transmitting.
There is no such band switching required when receiving.

>  My unit came with firmware version 0.2! :(
>  Why is there such a low revision in it- just to get it working???

A very easy fix for that, let's ask hfsignals to rename it version 200.

The KD8CEC firmware is well regarded.
  http://www.hamskey.com/

Jerry

On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 02:03 pm, <mtrager1@...> wrote:
Should I hear relays switching when the band is changed via the encoder?
The band switching function doesn't seem to be working either.....   because it's   FW 0.2?