    b. uploading it from the Nextion Editor to the Nextion Display

Joe
VE1BWV

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 8:34 PM Charlie Morrison <charlie@...> wrote:

Thanks, Joe

I presume then that all the nice extras are included in the firmware J

73 de Charlie GI4FUE

From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: 22 June 2018 23:47
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] KD8CEC Firmware

No mods required to add a nextion display.

Only requires +5volts and gnd for power.

Two wires for connection to connector where old displayed plugged into.

The firmware must be the version which supports Nextion Displays.

Joe

VE1BWV

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018, 7:13 PM Charlie Morrison <charlie@...> wrote:

Michael

I have also ordered a Nextion 2.8 display, but to run KD8CEC firmware, do I need to do any mods to the Ubitx? Thinking here of the CW side of things or does it implement the 2 resistor solution for paddles?

73 de Charlie GI4FUE