Re: ND6T AGC and Click kit wiring notes

Ralph Mowery

I would not fool with the pot.  That was something before the fine nd6t kit.  I just put in the AVC kit without the pot and if works fine fo rme.

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 5:45 PM, John KJ4IFO via Groups.Io <svsunbow@...> wrote:
I got the kits, now to learn how to do SMT soldering.

Anyway, I measured the actual resistance of my stock of potentiometers to use with the kit, and none of them go all the way to 0 ohms - the lowest is about two ohms.  Seems to me like putting an extra 2 ohms in the antenna input line is not a good idea - or am I missing something here?
Would a higher quality potentiometer be more likely to actually get to 0 ohms, in the event this actually is a problem?

Appreciate any words of wisdom anyone can offer!