Re: Oscilloscope on sale

Michael Hagen

I got my Rigol on eBay, new just a few hours.  DS1054 for about $370.  Had to do the 100MHZ operation.

They have newer ones now, better, but more $.

I like it, but for the price I think the Hantek 200 MHZ is a better deal, especially since Jack likes his.

Circuit Specialties has sales once in a while, I got 15% off my Spectrum Analyzer from them.

I had problems with the Hantek USB scopes, did not like them.   I would never buy a PC connected scope again.

I seldom use more than 2 channels?

The Rigol is actually TOO SMALL.  Too many features and screen is small, I can't see all the stuff.

Strange, my Rigol  has 1 flaky probe already, AND the Ground Alligators take BIG Muscle to open!

They sure have a real spring in there!  They surprise me every time I clip.

Mike, WA6ISP

On 6/21/2018 9:44 PM, Ashhar Farhan wrote:
The Rigol DS1052E is a solidly built piece works really well, I only wish they had better quality probes.
- f

On Fri, 22 Jun 2018, 00:36 Ralph Mowery, <rmowery42@...> wrote:
I have had one like that for about 2 years.  It works fine for  the price.

ku4pt

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 2:20 PM, Jack Purdum via Groups.Io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:
All:

Some here were looking for a good scope at a reasonable price. The Hantek 200MHz, 2 channel is on sale for $271.20. I have this scope an like it a lot.

Jack, W8TEE
_._,_.

--
Mike Hagen, WA6ISP