Re: KD8CEC Firmware

Terence :

After you get the KD8CEC firmware loaded I recommend that you also install his uBITX Memory Manager application on your PC.

One very useful feature is the ability to read and decode the current data/settings from the Raduino and save them to a file on your
computer.  I recommend doing this right away before using it to modify any settings so that you have a baseline to return to should
something get messed up later. This is especially important if you decide to try recalibration.

Cheers

Michael VE3WMB

P.S. I got my Nextion 2.8" TFT Display so when a get some time this weekend I plan to move to KD8CEC V1.09b and give that I try.
I think that this display is going to be a "game changer" for this rig.