Re: Thoughts on a Ham Bus

Glenn

my thoughts, as indicated in these postsĀ  its very hard to come up with a 'universal' BUS.

I think a BUS suited to the project inĀ  hand like uBITX, or one with a similar 'block diagram' is a better idea.

And, I believe, it needs to take into account, the price of PCB's. The 100x100mm size is the magic size for good deals out of China and perhaps the bus should consider this as a standard size PCB. OK, it will probably mean more 'blocks' are on each of these larger pcb's, but even so, still leave some room for change.

glenn vk3pe