Re: uBITX Version 4 first attempt #ubitx #ubitx-help

Arv Evans

Richard

It was not you.  In message 52499 someone hijacked your topic and caused all the flames.
Your original post got lost somewhere in the rants and counter-rants.
Things have died down a bit now so maybe someone can help you with the problem.

Arv
_._

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 1:36 PM Richard <richard@...> wrote:
Bob Bennett -

Unless I am reading this wrong - I am the original poster and I didn't smear a thing, so are you addressing this to someone else?  If not, it's clear you didn't read the post -  I asked 2 questions regarding my first build, and a bunch of people decided my post would be a nice place to turn into keyboard warriors, that being said.

Can anyone explain to me the method for calibrating a V4, about 58 comments back I listed the difference in the code used in the V4 Firmware, and it is clearly different?

--
Richard
KC7DDW