Re: uBITX Version 4 first attempt #ubitx #ubitx-help

Richard

Bob Bennett -

Unless I am reading this wrong - I am the original poster and I didn't smear a thing, so are you addressing this to someone else?  If not, it's clear you didn't read the post -  I asked 2 questions regarding my first build, and a bunch of people decided my post would be a nice place to turn into keyboard warriors, that being said.

Can anyone explain to me the method for calibrating a V4, about 58 comments back I listed the difference in the code used in the V4 Firmware, and it is clearly different?

--
Richard
KC7DDW