Re: Encoder problem

Howard Fidel

TO clarify, it changes only by 50 Hz, or in 50 Hz steps only?
Rotating without pushing the button changes nothing?
Is this a first time build issue, or it was working and failed issue?

On 6/21/2018 2:10 PM, n7nsd@... wrote:
My encoder won’t change frequency except by 50hz. Pressing the encoder cycles from 40m on the bottom line to adding “band select?” on the top and then “press to confirm” and then back to the first screen. Rotating the encoder doesn’t cause any changes. I have added denouncing resistors and caps with no improvement. Is there a way to test the encoder or should I simply replace it?  Any ideas welcome.