Re: Audio feedback during transmit? #ubitx

Tim Gorman

The only time I have had this problem was with a bad ground connection
between the ubitx and the chassis it was mounted in.

Could it be that you somehow fixed a bad ground while playing with the
relay?

tim ab0wr

On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 09:33:52 -0700
"Jim Reagan" <jimreagans@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, this has been interesting...  I started playing with a relay,
which worked, but on the air testing with a local amateur made me
wonder if "maybe" I had the radio setup improperly. He said my audio
sounded "Weird and weak". So I started using uBiTX memory manager. I
read many of the calibration procedures and played with some of the
calibration and BFO numbers.  Once I got the radio setup to my
liking, the audio "feedback" during transmit went away!  Am I crazy,
or was this part of the problem? Your mileage may vary, Jim W0CHL