Re: uBITX Version 4 first attempt #ubitx #ubitx-help

Kunjani Ol <loot@...>

W8TEE has summed things up well.
I wouldn't have used such a polite term as bullcrap!
As for trading standards closing him down if he had been in the uk, totally delusional, trading standards can READ.

As for the post and breaking, I get parcels from the east nearly every day, I order quite often from FoxDelta in India, and I have three uBITX, and the only thing I have had damaged in transit in the last few yeaRS was an Icom 736 totally destroyed by UPS, a local delivery.

It reminds me of the drunk in the room saying "everyone in here is drunk, they are all swaying"