Re: Audio feedback during transmit? #ubitx

Well, this has been interesting...  I started playing with a relay, which worked, but on the air testing with a local amateur made me wonder if "maybe" I had the radio setup improperly. He said my audio sounded "Weird and weak".
So I started using uBiTX memory manager. I read many of the calibration procedures and played with some of the calibration and BFO numbers.  Once I got the radio setup to my liking, the audio "feedback" during transmit went away!  Am I crazy, or was this part of the problem?
Your mileage may vary,
Jim W0CHL