Re: uBITX Version 4 first attempt #ubitx #ubitx-help

Jack, W8TEE

Farhan cannot manage your expectations nor is he required to do so.

Agreed...especially at a $140 pricepoint.

Jack, W8TEE

On Wednesday, June 20, 2018, 9:13:09 AM EDT, Tim Gorman <tgorman2@...> wrote:

The big questions here are:
1. Does the radio work?
2. Does the radio work up to your expectation?

If the radio satisfies question 1 then Farhan has done his job.

If the radio does not satisfy question 2 then the issue is your
expectations. Farhan cannot manage your expectations nor is he required
to do so. You are the one that must manage your expectations.

tim ab0wr