Re: uBITX Version 4 first attempt #ubitx #ubitx-help

Tim Gorman

The big questions here are:
1. Does the radio work?
2. Does the radio work up to your expectation?

If the radio satisfies question 1 then Farhan has done his job.

If the radio does not satisfy question 2 then the issue is your
expectations. Farhan cannot manage your expectations nor is he required
to do so. You are the one that must manage your expectations.

tim ab0wr

On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 22:43:45 -0700
"Andy V. Borisenko via Groups.Io" <rw9rn=mail.ru@groups.io> wrote:

gentlemens.
I bought several KITs, several finished products from different
manufacturers, but I never got into this relationship with a client
like Farhan. no reaction to bad a main board v4. I the buyer. I paid
the money to not have problems with the assembly of the
transceiver. why should I remodel something in a READY product? but
if I do not know how, I do not want to, I can not do it? remake and
improve everything is possible. it's not that. but in relation to the
seller to the buyers. and this is a very bad attitude. Farhan does
not solve the problem, which is.