Re: uBITX Version 4 first attempt #ubitx #ubitx-help

Andy V. Borisenko

gentlemens.
I bought several KITs, several finished products from different manufacturers, but I never got into this relationship with a client like Farhan. no reaction to bad a main board v4. I the buyer. I paid the money to not have problems with the assembly of the transceiver. why should I remodel something in a READY product? but if I do not know how, I do not want to, I can not do it?
remake and improve everything is possible. it's not that. but in relation to the seller to the buyers.
and this is a very bad attitude.
Farhan does not solve the problem, which is.