Re: Homebrew from scratch #ubitx

Ashhar Farhan

Soldering the si5351 would be the main challenge. Your best bet would be to buy the qrp labs' si5351 synth kit and solder it as a daughter board onto the main rf board. A small perf board can take the arduino, lcd display to the front panel.
What I did for the original hombrew was similar to that.
- f

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018, 02:26 Woolf Brebner, <woolfoftheworld@...> wrote:
I'd like to build a uBitx completely from scratch. I've been looking at the circuit diagram and I cant figure out how to wire up the raduino. How would one make a raduino from scratch and wire it to a uBitx? I'd preferably like to be able to build it on a proto board. Would it be doable for someone with pretty good experience in wiring pcbs and proto-boards to build a uBitx from scratch on a proto board. If not does anyone have pcb designs for the uBitx and the raduino. And does anyone have a list of everything I would need to purchase to build a uBitx. I don't want to ask to much but if anyone has built a uBitx from scratch and has files and such that would be great. Thanks a lot, in advance.