Re: RF AGC experiments #ubitx

Don, ND6T

Thanks for sharing Mike. I found that most of my 2N7002's had about 10 pF output capacitance, the specs show up to 30 pF. Still not bad compared. I found that I got about 23 dB maximum attenuation with the shunt connection. Did you make a quantitive measurement? Hard to tell much from the audio clip but it sounded much like my first circuit (simple shunt). Makes for an easy mod, though! My next step was just to hang another 2N7002 across the output of first IF which added another 15 dB or so. The series element made the big difference, though. 73, Don