From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian L. Davis
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 14:55
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] An Apology and clarification #ubitx

So sorry that your postal system is so destructive, maybe you should contact them instead of this group!
Being a retired Electronic service engineer and college lecturer I suggest that instead of maligning the creators of these radios that do work, you design a radio that will do what these radios do and sell it for $120.  If you can't or won't then please stop whining, it's unbecoming of anyone with an Amateur Radio license, with or without your background!