Re: uBitx start problem #ubitx-help

F1BFU - Fr - 79

I used a Sunil case with a separate board where all the jacks and the 4.7k resistor are. So I will apply your advice.
Thank you again for this valuable info.

73 QRO from Gilles F1BFU

Gilles,

It is because you have soldered a 4.7K resistor across two pins of the Raduino wires  blue and green.
Suggest you do it across the back of the Raduino board!

Please see the wiring diagram/instructions.

Raj