Re: uBitx start problem #ubitx-help

Gilles,

It is because you have soldered a 4.7K resistor across two pins of the Raduino wires blue and green.
Suggest you do it across the back of the Raduino board!

Please see the wiring diagram/instructions.

Raj

At 16/06/2018, you wrote:
I just finished my uBitx. At the start, the display lights up with "CW 7.150.00" and the speaker only transmits Beep Beep Bip !! Ancune possible action with the encoder (Push button or rotation).
Someone has an idea because I have not found anything on the forum that can allow me to move forward. The audio level can be adjusted with the potentiometer.

Thanks for your help

Gilles - F1BFU