Re: New rig, current to finals does not go up when transmitting (was Need help)

hotrod541@...

Thanks to both of you for your replys. I checked the radio today, when you key on cw the amp reading is .189A to 2.59 A on key down.  I get a little over 10 watts out.  It looks like it may be the mike so I pulled a old mike from the junk box and I stripped it down and will install the element that came with the radio. I will see if that corrects the problem. I am trying to get the radio to work correctly before I try any mods.  Thanks again.

Buddy3223
KJ4ZSI