Re: Went Dead

Bill Watkins

Is there a troubleshooting guide with suggested voltages and resistance?

Probing what I believe to be collector and emitter on the two IRF510, looking from the rear, the left shows no flow from collector to emitter,  but the right shows 37.4 from collector to emitter.

Forgive me if using wrong terms.  New learning experience.

On Jun 14, 2018, at 11:28 PM, Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:

Something has shorted. take out the PA power line and check?

- f

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 11:54 AM, Bill Watkins <kf7yxs@...> wrote:
Was in middle of wspr transmission. Radio went dark. Power source checks out good. When cycle off and on, display just slightly flashes. Display and raduino work fine with usb to computer.

What happened?  Where do I start?

Bill