Re: VOM Advice?

Ashhar Farhan

I too have three chinese voms of a make called mastek. They work pretty well for my needs. They cost me about two dollars each.
- f

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018, 08:41 Tim Gorman, <tgorman2@...> wrote:
For most anything you'll do with the ubitx you don't need an expensive
desk meter.

this one:
www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-Voltmeter-Ammeter-Ohmmeter-Multimeter-Volt-AC-DC-Tester-Meter-US-Seller/271496690158?hash=item3f3676b9ee:g:qgUAAOSwHnFVkYPk

is representative of one that has lots of functions. It's a lot like
the one I use much of the time. PLEASE don't hook the test leads up the
way it is shown, it won't work!

There is a huge gap in its current measuring scales, from 200ma to
10amp in one big jump, but that will probably get you by.

tim ab0wr