Re: VOM Advice?

Arv Evans

Mark  AA7TA

It is relatively easy to build up an Arduino with LCD display to display voltages that are
presented to one, or more, of the ADC inputs.  This gives you a basic 5V range that can
be increased with dividers.

Arv  K7HKL
_._

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 8:11 PM Mark M <junquemaile@...> wrote:
Sorry if this is a bit off topic but it is related to uBitX hacking...

My ancient, el-cheapo VOMs (Radio Shack/Harbor Freight freebies) all have pretty much ceased working so I'm looking for some suggestions about suitable replacement units. I'm not looking for lab quality, just something for a hobbiest/amateur hardware hacker (like for modifying the uBitx). I'd like to find something that's reliable and reasonably accurate for a few 10's of dollars. I see many units on Amazon for around that but don't know which ones would be good buys. So, any advice from y'all?

Thanks & 73....     Mark    AA7TA