Re: #ubitx-help #ubitx-help

hakan.sjostrom@...

I have got help for my RX problems. But nothing of what I could though about. In my home I hear a lot of signals with my little transistor radio but nearly nothing with the ubitx. At my friends house suddenly there was a lot of signals with the rig (and a dipole antenna). I also tested the LW at another place outdoors - no problems. So it seems the problem is in the enviroment of my apartment (combination with the indoor antenna?)
Anyway it looks a lot better now. And many thanks to you who tried to help me with my problem!
HÃ¥kan