Re: Ubix & case for sale

Dave Dixon

HEY UP CHRIS,
                          ITS DAVE G0AYD,lost your phone number when my phone shit i8tself and deleted all my contactstrust tour well..tried to ring you but no responce.heres my my mobile 07735944744.wonder what version the mbitx is and can you send me pics plrase,im interested,regards dave

On 14 June 2018 at 01:50, chris gress <Chrisg0wfh@...> wrote:
I am selling my Unix untouched kit and untouched case both boxed case came from sunil lakhani is red UK will ship to euro land if postage covered selling for what they cost me £123.27 post free in the UK contact chris g0wfh tel 07482429329
Email chrisg0wfh at gmail . com to much work and no time for the kit thanks chris