Re: First Mod to µBitx = first screw up--Oh my #ubitx-help

Jerry Gaffke

Here's that excellent post  from AA9GG with the pin numbers for the uBitx and Bitx40 relays:
    https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/47000

The relay datasheets number the pins as if the device was a 16 pin 300 mil wide DIP.
(The TDA2822 is an 8 pin 300 mil wide DIP, where DIP means "dual inline package")
But skips over some of the pin numbers because relay pin spacing is 200 or 300 mils instead
of the standard 100 mils.

Also, the uBitx schematic has pin numbering a bit different than the relay datasheet,
has the relay rotated 180 degrees.

Jerry, KE7ER

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 09:07 am, Don, ND6T wrote:
I believe that there was an excellent post a few months ago that showed the pin numbers. Perhaps someone can help before I can locate it?