Re: Transmitter Mods

Howard Fidel

Nothing wrong with your choices.

Howard

On 6/13/2018 9:46 PM, Rob Snow wrote:
I wanted to follow-up to the group with my experience with this mod.  It's fantastic, thank you Howard!  I lack any proper test gear outside of a cheap multimeter so signal reports are my test gauge and they have improved dramatically (FT8) on 20M and below.

The teepee was a bit of an adventure with my old eyes and shakes, but some +3.0 glasses and a splash of vodka helped things along.

73 Rob AG5OV

Parts info
Parts I sourced myself from DigiKey by trying to match Howard's parts, reading some and a bit of guessing.  I'd like to hear from someone more knowledgable if I picked decent ones.

Inductor:
MLF2012C270KT000
445-1064-1-ND
FIXED IND 27UH 5MA 1 OHM SMD