Re: UBITX Touch Control TFT Display

Joe

Hi,

Glad its working

1. The save function is for the mem channels

2.  In the code there are locations where you can enter your actual bfo1 reading
Around lines 183-185

3. Also there is a location called offset which allows you to compensate if your off freq. Around line 80
Volatile unit32_t if_offset =  -300; //  you enter your offset if it is off freq.

4. In the next version you will be able to set an offset for each band.

Joe
VE1BWV

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018, 7:06 PM harleyleenuke <vfrank59@...> wrote:
Joe,
 I have my TFT Display working fine. PTT and all.

I have a question regarding bfo calibration.  I am able to align it but unable to Save the bfo caiibration.  I press the V
Save button on the screen and it quicky flashes.  Then when I turn the radio off and back on, it reverts to a default, i think.   I lose my previous calibrations.

Also, should I have t save LSB cal.  and also USB Cal. separatly?

Thanks,
 Vern