Re: KD8CEC Firmware S-Meter usage

Ian Lee

Mike

Yes, You can use any signal meter circuit.
It is a way to specify the level for the signal meter, so any signal meter circuit is supported.

My circuit may appear to be unchanged when measuring with a multimeter. So I thought your S-Meter sensor might be in normal operation.
When your S-meter sensor is connected to the uBITX, the ADC will periodically measure the ADC and each time the capacitor is expected to change state as it discharges.

Ian KD8CEC

Thanks for the inputs, guys. I'll probably build Don's AGC circuit and use it. It's just frustrating that I can't get such a simple circuit to work. I'm probably not seeing something obvious.

If it was easy, it wouldn't be as much fun, tho, would it?   ;)

73...   Mark    AA7TA

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee