Ralph

Bought one of these and it works great

Art N2AJO

On Jun 11, 2018, at 9:50 AM, Ralph Mowery <rmowery42@...> wrote:

As mentioned you do need a good stereo microscope.  I use one of the better low end ones by Amscope se4000z for just under $ 200.  It comes with 10 and 20 power lenses.  I most often use the 10 power.  That and a very fine soldering iron and some .015 or so solder. You can get one of the hot air rework stations from ebay for about $ 60 that has a fine tipped iron and hot air wand.  Doubt they would hold up under heavy usage,but for a hobby they are fine.  At 68 I am lucky not to have shaking hands either..  My problem is picking up the parts with the tweezers and then taking off my glasses to look through the microscope.

Ralph KU4PT

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 12:35 AM, Tom Christian <tmchristian@...> wrote:
Hahaha!  I'm amazed that anyone can work with 0201! Some day maybe in my dreams.....:). Thanks again!
Tom
AB7WT