Re: ubitx first power up

StephenT

I had a similar problem - I couldn't understand anything on SSB.  I experimented with varying the IF and +3800 on LSB did the trick!  It's in the menu after uploading version 1.061 of the KB8CEC software.  Varying the BFO didn't really have any effect.

The Memory Manager software allows you to keep the IF change from taking affect when operating CW.

I think this whole BITX project and all the community help, programming, etc. is just wonderful.  Reminds me of what a great hobby/obsession we have and of the quality of the people that are willing to give of their time and talents to mentor and to help fellow hams.

73, Steve