Re: 2.5 MHz low pass fiilter uses no toroids, SMDs #ubitx

Glenn

Hi Peter
Yes I guess that might be a bit better although I haven't listened much on my rig so far to know how bad the BC is here. I am in Narre Warren Sth. I think the nearest BC station Tx is at Mulgrave, not even sure which one it is frequency wise.
I will see if i can do a plot though, asap.

glenn

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 01:07 am, Peter Parker wrote:
Thanks Glenn!  I do wonder whether 680pF would have been better than the 820pF I used - might shift it up a little which might be desirable for those near a powerful station around 1.5 MHz (in VK most of the really powerful AM stations are ABC below about 900 kHz).