Re: VU2SPF - TFT_TouchScreen_for_uBitx -- CAT, Split, UP/Down Scan, V2.9BU Released with New User Manual

Joe

CW is not supported at this time.

The Ptt  is made of the Orange Wire and ground.  Your Ptt switch must provide a path to ground for the orange wire

Joe
ve1bwv

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 11:50 PM harleyleenuke <vfrank59@...> wrote:
Hello,,  i have installed this firmware on my uBitx and is is mostly working great.
 The only issue , is I can not get the CW key nor the microphone ,to Key the rig.
With the microphone plugged in, the PTT on the microphone does not key the rig. However, when I press the TX on the TFT display , the rig does key and the microphone works when I speak into it.     The cw paddle does nothing.

 I have wired the display up per the drawing,   Thanks for the help.

Vern