Re: RF power chain mods and improvements..

ajparent1/kb1gmx

Do not copy anything I wrote as its not done.

If you ask questions via email Before then I'm trying to be active
in the ARRL VHF/UHF contest.

IF you have different parts to try there are two possible paths send me enough
and I will consider trying them or try them yourself and report.

Due board layout using SOT part for leaded is messy and hard to get the lead layout right.
Also asking me on new oddball pats gets the now standard answer.

                   Try it and report your results..

Allison