Re: RF power chain mods and improvements..

rcbuck@...

Allison, thanks for the heads up on EB63 design. I will avoid it and think about something similar to the Hardrock-50. It is a modern design and the parts are inexpensive. I will probably build the amp just to cover 40 and 20. Low pass filters at the input to the amp and 3 section LPFs on the output should be sufficient. An attenuator for each band on the input would take care of the difference in output levels of the uBitx.

Out of curiosity I will look at the uBitx output with the DSA-815 sometime this weekend.

Ray
AB7HE