Re: Different Encoder

Allen Merrell

Ray
Thanks, I have been checking around on the optical and find that the 4.7k pullup is what others are using with the Arduino as well as an interrupt routine. I see where I also need to make some pin changes to make it work properly. I am thinking of using a 2560 mega or the mega mini pro because I don't  think their is enough room left on the nano. I want to use the cec firmware on it but modify it to work with the optical encoder and also want to work on a version that will work with the CUI AMT103-V  capacitive  encoder which I think may work pretty good  also.
73's  kn4ud
--
Allen  Merrell