Re: IFshift

Tim Gorman

I'm not sure you can do anything to expand the audio range. That is
determined by the 12Mhz filter which has a pretty narrow bandwidth. You
could move the bfo to get a 600-2400hz audio but I'm not sure that is
what you want. You'll be knocking out a lot of the low-freq audio.

tim ab0wr

On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 15:11:06 -0700
"Eardan" <@ke4htb> wrote:

Im currently using KD8CEC skecth and my audio is about 200-1800 and
im want to change it to 200-2400 range. i have no problem using the
IFS to get it into range but have had no luck changing it in the
sketch so that i dont need to use IFS any help to figure this out
would be nice thankyou KE4HTB