Re: Current Firmware

Jack, W8TEE

So how do we beginners determine which libraries are missing and where to find them?

I would start by urging programmers to follow the convention I mentioned earlier, which is to provide the download URL for any non-Arduino libraries on the same line as their #include directive. Then at least you've know where to go to download the required libraries.

Jack, W8TEE

On Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 11:07:57 AM EDT, Dennis <dennis@...> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 06:29 am, Jack Purdum wrote:
Missing libraries is a very common error that beginners make
So how do we beginners determine which libraries are missing and where to find them? I'm going to try this exercise on a win10 machine later today. Perhaps it will work better than the mac. I don't understand why we can't be provided with a single compiled file to upload to the Arduino. I would suspect that most hams are not accomplished programmers.